• Get Visio and the always up-to-date Visio desktop app, for use on up to five PCs, and 2 GB of OneDrive for Business cloud storage.
• Enjoy everything in Plan 1 plus exclusive Plan 2 features such as export to Microsoft Flow or Word, Excel data visualizer, and PowerPoint slide snippets.1
• Connect diagrams to external data sources and embed Visio diagrams in Power BI.1
• Store and share your work on the web and access it from almost anywhere.
• Enjoy around-the-clock support from Microsoft.
Talk with a sales expert
To speak with a sales expert, call 08000 283409
Annual or monthly commitment2
Price does not include VAT.
Create professional diagrams
Build polished flowcharts, diagrams, org charts, floor plans, engineering designs, and more. Use modern shapes and templates easily and intuitively in a familiar Office experience with Visio.
Build with versatile and flexible elements
Get started easily with ready-made templates, themes, and 250,000 shapes in the Visio content ecosystem.
- See AlsoHow To Download and Install Microsoft VisioMicrosoft Outlines New Visio Online Plan Options -- Redmondmag.com
Turn complex ideas into simple diagrams
Bring diagrams to life visually with data overlays, icons, colors, and graphics including one-step Excel data visualization.
Import drawing (DWG) files
Add data or smart shapes to imported AutoCAD designs (support up to DWG 2013). Simplify or enhance advanced visualizations with ease.
Access diagrams and processes on the go, from anywhere, witha browser or the iPad app.3
Create custom programmability
Tap into robust application architecture and create custom functionality with an available software development kit.
- (Video) How to use Microsoft Visio
Get real-world perspectives
Integrate data-linked diagrams into a Power BI dashboard to gain more business insights.1
Use templates that support industry standards
Build on Visio templates that support Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.5, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Complete diagrams faster with multiple users working on the same diagram at the same time. Share your work as a web-based link, attachment, PowerPoint, image, or PDF.1
Use OneDrive for Business cloud storage
Store and share your ideas and diagrams securely with the included 2 GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
Enjoy around-the-clock support
Keep your organization running smoothly with support that always available.
More about Visio Plan 2
Diagramming made simple
Create professional diagrams easily with help from Visio. Start quickly with a simple, intuitive experience including basic diagrams and tips and tricks.
Gain real-world insights
Visualize information using built-in data graphics by linking shapes and diagrams to real-time data from popular sources. Add real-world visualizations to your dashboards with Power BI.
Work together visually
Streamline collaboration using tools such as in-app and shape-specific comments. Team members can use a browser or Microsoft Teams to view and edit diagrams anytime, anywhere.
Learn more at the Visio help center.
1. Power BI, Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint available separately.
2. Prices shown are per month. If you are global or billing administrator, an annual commitment is required to purchase online. You can choose to pay monthly or annually. Within the Microsoft 365 admin center, global and billing administrators can choose either annual or monthly commitment plans.
All other non-global and billing administrators may purchase a monthly subscription online.
3. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.
1 gigahertz (GHz) processor with SEE2 support
Required Operating System
Windows 11, Windows 10 SAC, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016
2 GB RAM
Required Hard Disk Space
3 GB available disk space
1280 x 800 screen resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card